Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Sin of Wrath / Re: Using the 29th Great Company in Warhammer 40k (4th edition)
« Last post by PabloRes on February 04, 2018, 07:44:10 AM »
Does anyone else use 29th Great Company? I haven't see it in the last couple of years for sure. Besides myself, of course.
Last year I made the trip to Games Day UK and enjoyed a look at the largest display of Emperor's children models i've ever seen. The Drop Site Massacre of Istvaan V visit phen375 here display, The Iron Hands and their multiple astartes were everywhere.

Great pics Mike!
Sin of Pride / The time has come the walrus said...
« Last post by Masochist-of-Slaanesh on June 27, 2017, 10:26:27 PM »
Wow, so I've been gone for at least 7 or so years. Glad to see the forum is still up. I hated 40k after 4th, and everything after 5th was completely intolerable.

I've been playing AOS for a while, so I'm really excited for 8th.

I'm playing Dark Eldar right now, but I'm hoping to get the old noise marines dusted off and in game soon.

I'm really hoping for a Global EC revival in the near future!

PS I used to be under the same user name with Slaanesh spelled wrong and filthy-savior. Not that I should want to associate myself with the past...
Stories of Lust / Once there was an ugly Chaos Lord
« Last post by Statius on January 06, 2017, 10:35:28 AM »
He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.
Sin of Pride / I have arrived
« Last post by Statius on January 06, 2017, 10:27:38 AM »
All is lost, surrender your website or drown in the merciless tides of the Warp
Sin of Envy / Naughty tanks
« Last post by Frakus on November 25, 2016, 06:49:07 AM »
Following the deviant theme of my army, the six rhinos ALL have something risqué happening in them.
Sin of Pride / Hello
« Last post by Frakus on November 23, 2016, 04:48:59 AM »
I just signed up to this site.
I've had a lot of bad stuff happen to me in the past few weeks and just want an online place to hang out
Sin of Pride / Re: I've been away a while...
« Last post by Cenobite on September 26, 2015, 10:11:11 PM »
Hey, how's it going?
Sin of Pride / I've been away a while...
« Last post by Anarkitty on September 24, 2015, 10:51:55 AM »
And I came back to find everything gone!

Well, I'm back, and I have already seen posts from a few others I remember from before.

It's a pleasure to be back!
Sin of Envy / Re: Cenobite's Laboratory v3.0
« Last post by Cenobite on August 09, 2015, 02:01:50 AM »
So, as stated earlier, I intend to get back into the swing of things by painting up an Escher gang for Necromunda. This project is totally independent from my Chaos army, so it technically doesn't fit in on the site. On the other hand, this is my painting log and I run the joint, so I'm tempted to post them anyway as I make progress. Would there be any interest in seeing them?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10