Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Plight of the loser prince  (Read 2856 times)

Shinji Ikari

• Banned
  • Sinfulness: +0/-4
    • View Profile
Plight of the loser prince
« on: July 02, 2014, 10:42:50 PM »

Some of us don't make any friends or progress in life. Some of us are born as attractive boy men.

For those of us that are both losers and extremely yummy boys at the same time and it happens every now and then, we are known as princes. Princes often are losers.

Who doesnt want a prince to succeed? After all they are the true royalty of the planet earth. For a prince to die a happy death is a successful world. That would be victory for slaanesh. Asuka and Rei were both attracted to shinjis physical beauty as a really manly child thing as well as his deep emotional feelings. He was really quite sexy when he cried. But they were women and women and losers dont mix.

So it falls to shinji in order to get his happy death and avoid his sad one as what happened in end of evangelion. He must catch up to everyone else, really quickly in the space of a few months. He learns to love himself in evangelion, but that isnt the only thing he must learn. He must learn about pain and pleasure. And just about everything else. But to learn about pain which is something he must learn in order to be an impressive man that gets the ladies. Is very very hard.

For pain really hurts. But it must be endured with complete and total pride. Only then will he learn all those valuable lessons that really makes a man a man. But ofcourse that is only one peice of the puzzle. But its a big and necessary one. Life is pain, as evangelion said.

It's the plight of all losers, who are called by society to make the ultimate sacrifice, to live a life of pure pain. While the popular guys get all the fun and sex. They learn the lessons pain gives out, and that is what they get from life. Lessons from pain. But nothing else unfortunatly.

If your wondering what this has to do with warhammer, deamonprinces are just like shinji ikari. That's why they call them princes. Well i think anyway. It's what i like to think painprince meant. A loser.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:55:44 PM by Shinji Ikari »

Poem

• Bringer of Epicurean Exorbitance
  • Global Moderator
  • Sinfulness: +1/-0
  • Excessive online, conservative in life.
    • View Profile
Re: Plight of the loser prince
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 12:29:14 AM »

What?
In bondage to Pink, to deliver you unto the Black. Accrue wealth of intellect, not commodity, brandished with trappings of golden filigree, flame lick between the toes.
This is Poem's poem of nonsense.

Dreadphoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 10:10:41 AM »

^ What she said.

Shinji Ikari

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2014, 02:59:52 AM »

Watermelons are yummy. All moist and full of flavour.

Shinji Ikaris next chapter

So shinji gets a job, makes friends with his fellow co-workers. Gets a house, and moves in some roomies. He's dicided he must be open to new things and summurises all possible subjects to talk about and all that exists in life.

But he knows he'll never really be good enough and besides he always wanted to enjoy the good things in life. So he decks out his house in all the most fun stuff. And takes up a couple of hobbys. Which will gain him true power and then he wont have to be the greatest at talking in order to get a girl.

So one of his roomies brings over a cute girl at one of shinjis partys. Shinji who now takes drugs on the weekends is filled with all his princely romanticness and is filled with joy from the ampetimines.

Will shinji be able to get a girlfriend, which he could then get to move in with him. And they could have silly drug talking forever as he plays warhammer and all the latest video games on a really huge tv while he takes lots of drugs and enjoys nice hot spas in his huge jacuzi which a huge fish tank is next to with beautiful angel fish in it. And he marrys the girl in holy matrimony of marrage. And maybe adopt some children? or not.

It certainly wouldnt be the ideal of love that he truely wants in his heart, but it would be alright. Better then sitting alone in a room all day doing nothing.

He knows all the things about life, but not in detail. and has no real way to learn them in detail. He could goto university and learn law. But then all he'd know about is law. Besides he isnt really that great at school.

So he'll never get to be like everyone else, you understand?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 03:03:03 AM by Shinji Ikari »

Poem

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2014, 12:05:50 AM »

Is this purely an off topic story or are you going somewhere with this?

If this is off topic I suggest you let people know.
Right now we do not have an off topic section, I would have suggested posting this thread there.
Ahem.. Refuse.

As a suggestion..
Fanfic is best posted to the relevant website, they will be better resourced to help you with your story and be more qualified to critique.
Your love for Eva appears obsessive. Are you sure you even follow Slaanesh or is your obsession the tribute?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:08:55 AM by Poem »
In bondage to Pink, to deliver you unto the Black. Accrue wealth of intellect, not commodity, brandished with trappings of golden filigree, flame lick between the toes.

Cenobite

• That Cute Pariah
  • Administrator
  • Red sun over paradise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2014, 11:53:24 AM »

Right now we do not have an off topic section, I would have suggested posting this thread there.
I'm hoping to re-juggle the sections sometime next week. Its been really busy around here lately.

Also, man I hate Eva. Its pretty much the worst anime I've ever seen, and I've seen Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster.
Like an evil twin
Feel it scratchin’ within
Like an insane sudden rangin’
And his beautiful face with his leathery lace
So can’t you see the play he’s staging?

Shinji Ikari

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2014, 05:58:25 PM »

Where I'm going with it. Is expressing the human psych as far as the desire for pleasure.

In shinjis case its as simple as not wanting a lonely death.

As I said its about warhammer because there are daemonprinces in warhammer. And I see shinji as a prince.

But yeah I don't really want to say anything more on the subject. I just thought it was an interesting insight into the plight of the mortal soul.

In my dreams the people in my dreams constantly tell me that pleasure is forbidden. So would shinji have to live a conservative life? Is the pleasure of company of other human beings and being their equal all that he will get?

Eva is like the capitalist version of 1984. Where pleasure is still the goal of society.

If you havn't realized yet I'm talking about myself. I'm shinji Ikari, but in real life. I'm a sexy loser. And I think everyone has something to learn from me.

Some of you may regret that I talk about drugs in a childrens hobby. But I was making an example of the fact that I'm so unwell off that I have to cheat in order to get ahead and avoid that sad death. Just like the dark eldar. Will my cheating damn me to the depths of hell, we will have to see.

Anyway I've said what I have to say, let the keepers of secrets keep their secrets. We don't have to discuss it any further. Let the talking about warhammer related topics commence.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 06:37:34 PM by Shinji Ikari »

Poem

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2014, 03:01:23 AM »

Well, whatever you're trying to do, people will love you and you can excel at being a loser or pull yourself out of it.
Both are available to you.
The internet, it doesn't have to be a dark place and I don't want to be down on you but please stay on topic.
You're really reaching here.
Just because you consider Shinji a prince does not mean he is, or even related to a daemon prince.
Eva has guns in it too but that doesn't mean it's like 40k.

Can we please move on now?
Please... You're hurting me.  :'( :-* ;D

refuse

• Lord Commander of the 29th Great Company
  • Administrator
  • Sinfulness: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • Emperor's Children
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2014, 07:21:51 AM »

Can we please move on now?
Please... You're hurting me.  :'( :-* ;D

Shinji Ikari is writing in the off topic section.  As long as he doesn't break forum rules, he can do as he pleases.

Slaanesh devotees embrace the pleasure and the pain.